Simple and easy Gazpacho recipe that is perfect for any warm summer day.
Watermelon & Tomato Gazpacho
Published on June 19, 2020 | By CervasiUSA |
- Prep Time
- 4 - 5 c. Watermelon, skins and seeds removed, diced
- 2 c. Sweet Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 c. Red, Orange or Yellow Pepper
- 1 c. English Cucumber, diced
- ¼ c. Scallions, diced (green part only)
- 2 cloves Garlic, peeled and mashed
- 2 slices White Bread
- 1 ¼ tsp. Kosher Salt
- ¾ tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ c. Ground Cumin
- ¼ tsp. Ground Coriander
- ¼ c. Cervasi Red Wine Vinegar
- ¼ c. Cervasi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 - 3 tsp. Fresh Basil or Mint Leaves, chopped (optional)
- Place all vegetables, bread and spices in an 8 quart blender or food processor and puree until semi smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
- With blender running slowly add oil and vinegar.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until cold.
- Garnish as desired (Olive Oil drizzle, diced vegetables, sprig of fresh herbs, or croutons).
- Servings : 6
- Ready in : 30 Minutes
- Course : Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Wine Vinegar
- Recipe Type : Main Course
- Ingredient : Extra Virgin Olive Oil