An easy classic-style pizza. Make your own dough, or use a thin-style, pre-made crust.
Tomato & Arugula Pizza
Published on August 16, 2013 | In Italian | By CervasiUSA |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Pre-made pizza dough or your own recipe
- 1 cup tomato pizza sauce
- Cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- Fresh arugula, roughly chopped
- 8 ounces Cervasi® Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, shaved
- Put pizza sauce on pizza dough, evenly distributing.
- Spread out tomatoes on top of sauce, and put in the oven for 8 minutes or until crispy brown.
- Top immediately with arugula and shaved Parmesan.
- Servings : vary
- Ready in : 30 Minutes
- Course : Italian Cheese
- Recipe Type : Main Course