A great appetizer for any occasion.
Sun-dried Tomatoes & Kalamata Bruschetta
Published on August 21, 2013 | In Italian | By CervasiUSA |
- Prep Time
- 1 cup kalamata olives from Cervasi® Olive Bar
- 1 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons Cervasi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 8-10 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- 12 Cervasi Bruschetta with Garlic
- Chop Kalamata olives and sundried tomatoes into small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix olives, tomatoes, basil and garlic together with extra virgin olive oil.
- Add 1-2 tbsp. of mixture to each bruschetta. Sprinkle feta cheese over top.
- Servings : 12
- Ready in : 15 Minutes
- Course : Brushchetta, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Olives