This simple recipe for Roasted Cherry Tomatoes is perfect for tossing with Cervasi Capellini, Spaghetti, or on its own as a tasty side dish!
Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
Published on January 21, 2021 | By CervasiUSA |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 3 Tablespoons Cervasi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 8 basil leaves, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse the tomatoes.
- Place tomatoes and garlic on a parchment-lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Shake the sheet to coat the tomatoes and spread them out into a single layer.
- Sprinkle generously with kosher salt and pepper. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, until the tomatoes are soft and one or two have burst their skin.
- Transfer the tomatoes to a serving platter and sprinkle with basil if using, and another light sprinkle of salt. Serve hot or at room temperature.