With both strawberries and Gorgonzola, this salad expertly pairs sweet and savory. The easy-to-make vinaigrette relies on Cervasi extra virgin olive oil as its main ingredient, providing a complex combination of flavors in this salad. Enjoy this recipe courtesy of Lauren Lane. You can find this recipe and more from Lauren at lauren-lane.com.
Mixed Berry Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
Published on July 2, 2020 | By Logan Rohlf |
- 2 Tbsp. Cervasi Balsamic or Cervasi Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Strawberry Jam
- ¼ tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped Shallot or Green Onion
- ¼ tsp. Kosher Salt
- ¼ tsp. Ground Pepper
- ¼ c. Cervasi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 c. Strawberries, halved
- ¾ c. Blueberries
- ¾ c. Blackberries
- 5-6 c. Mixed Greens
- ¾ c. of Gorgonzola, Feta or Goat Cheese
- ½ c. Pecans, Pine Nuts or Walnuts (optional)
- Place vinegar, jam, Dijon mustard, shallot, salt and pepper in a large bowl or jar, then whisk in the olive oil.
- Place the berries and mixed greens in a serving bowl and drizzle with some of the dressing. Taste and add more dressing as desired. Top salad with cheese and nuts.