A nice light dish with spinach, tomatoes and Asiago cheese. This is a great quick meal idea when running short on time.
Fusilli with Spinach
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 pound (16-ounces) Cervasi® Fusilli pasta
- ¼ cup Cervasi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (9-ounce) bag fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- ½ pint (8-ounces) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Asiago cheese, grated
- ½ cup Cervasi Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain pasta reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, warm olive oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and tomatoes and cook until the spinach wilts, about 2 more minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta and toss. Add the cheeses, salt, pepper, and the pasta cooking liquid and stir to combine.