Espresso Chili Rubbed Chicken with Cold Brew BBQ Sauce
Published on June 19, 2020 | By Logan Rohlf |
- Cook Time
- 5 ½ lbs. Fresh, Whole Chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 tsp. Cervasi Olive Oil
- 3-4 Tbsp. Espresso Chili Rub
- 1 ½ c. Cold Brew BBQ Sauce
- Preheat grill to 350º F.
- Place chicken pieces in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle chicken pieces with oil and toss to coat.
- Season chicken pieces liberally with espresso chili rub and toss to coat evenly.
- If using a gas grill turn one burner to low (if using charcoal identify a lower heat area of grill).
- Place chicken on grill and cook for approx. 15 to 18 minutes turning after about 9 to 10 minutes.
- When chicken skin starts to crisp, move to the low heat part of grill and cook for approx. 20 to 25 minutes or until 165º F internal temperature.
- If desired place chicken on hot side of grill and baste with Cold Brew BBQ sauce turning occasionally to caramelize glaze.
- Servings : 4 - 6
- Ready in : 40 Minutes