This quick-to-prepare and easy-to-enjoy appetizer or meal accompaniment features Cervasi artichoke hearts.
Published on December 11, 2017 | In Italian | By CervasiUSA |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 (14-oz) can Cervasi quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine the artichoke hearts*, mayonnaise and cheese and mix well. If you'd like, add salt and pepper, minced garlic or other seasonings to this recipe. Or spice it up with it up with the addition of chopped green chiles or jalapeños! (*Note: Our 13.75 oz. whole artichoke can works, too, when you cut the artichokes into smaller pieces.)
- Spread mixture into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and cook in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Serve in a baking dish or bread bowl.
- Ready in : 25 Minutes
- Ingredient : Artichokes, Parmesan Cheese