Featuring Cervasi Artichokes and Cervasi Rosemary Bruschetta, this easy appetizer will for sure be a crowd-pleaser. With simple ingredients and a quick cook time, you’ll be wowing your guest in no time.
Artichoke & Rosemary Bruschetta
Published on August 13, 2013 | In Italian | By CervasiUSA |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella cheese, grated
- 6 ounces Cervasi® Marinated Artichokes, drained and chopped
- ½ cup fresh Cervasi® Parmesan Reggiano cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped OR 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Cervasi® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cervasi Bruschetta with Rosemary
- Balsamic vinegar glaze (optional)
- Mix 1/2 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese, Parmesan Reggiano cheese, mayonnaise and artichokes.
- Put 1-2 Tbsp. of the mixture on a bruschetta.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese, lightly drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and top with rosemary.
- Bake 15-20 min in a 375º oven or until cheese is melted. Drizzle with Balsamic Glaze if desired. Serve immediately.
- Servings : 24
- Ready in : 30 Minutes
- Course : Artichokes, Balsamic Vinegar, Brushchetta, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Italian Cheese, Spices